Folsom Man Charged In Double-Fatal Crash On Folsom Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom man was arrested Sunday for causing an accident that killed two people on Folsom Boulevard on Saturday night.
At 6:46 p.m. Michael Sharp, 21, was driving his SUV on southbound Folsom Boulevard when he crossed over the double yellow line and hit an oncoming sedan, killing two people inside, according to Folsom Police.
Investigators say Sharp was driving while intoxicated. He was arrested on two charges of vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated and drug impaired driving causing serious injury or death. Sharp was injured and not booked into jail.
Toxicology tests will be conducted to reveal what intoxicant was in Sharp’s bloodstream.