Folsom Man Charged In Double-Fatal Crash On Folsom Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom man was arrested Sunday for causing an accident that killed two people on Folsom Boulevard on Saturday night.
At 6:46 p.m. Michael Sharp, 21, was driving his SUV on southbound Folsom Boulevard when he crossed over the double yellow line and hit an oncoming sedan, killing two people inside, according to Folsom Police.
Investigators say Sharp was driving while intoxicated. He was arrested on two charges of vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated and drug impaired driving causing serious injury or death. Sharp was injured and not booked into jail.
Toxicology tests will be conducted to reveal what intoxicant was in Sharp’s bloodstream.