Folsom Man Charged In Double-Fatal Crash On Folsom Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom man was arrested Sunday for causing an accident that killed two people on Folsom Boulevard on Saturday night.
At 6:46 p.m. Michael Sharp, 21, was driving his SUV on southbound Folsom Boulevard when he crossed over the double yellow line and hit an oncoming sedan, killing two people inside, according to Folsom Police.
Investigators say Sharp was driving while intoxicated. He was arrested on two charges of vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated and drug impaired driving causing serious injury or death. Sharp was injured and not booked into jail.
Toxicology tests will be conducted to reveal what intoxicant was in Sharp’s bloodstream.