Folsom Man Charged In Double-Fatal Crash On Folsom Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom man was arrested Sunday for causing an accident that killed two people on Folsom Boulevard on Saturday night.
At 6:46 p.m. Michael Sharp, 21, was driving his SUV on southbound Folsom Boulevard when he crossed over the double yellow line and hit an oncoming sedan, killing two people inside, according to Folsom Police.
Investigators say Sharp was driving while intoxicated. He was arrested on two charges of vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated and drug impaired driving causing serious injury or death. Sharp was injured and not booked into jail.
Toxicology tests will be conducted to reveal what intoxicant was in Sharp’s bloodstream.