Documentary On Fight To Keep The Kings Debuts
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The producers of a new documentary about the Sacramento Kings unveiled their movie Monday.
The documentary called “Small Market Big Heart” chronicles how the Kings almost left Sacramento nearly one year ago, and how local fans and city leaders convinced NBA officials to keep the team in here.
The movie, which was shown for the first time tonight at Crest Theatre, includes some of the great moments from the Kings organization and the emotional night last year when it appeared the Kings had played their final game in Sacramento.
“The one thing we do know is the love affair with this team, and this city,” said Grant Napear.
Sideline commentators Napear and Jerry Reynolds are also featured in the film.
Click here to see show times.