Documentary On Fight To Keep The Kings Debuts
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The producers of a new documentary about the Sacramento Kings unveiled their movie Monday.
The documentary called “Small Market Big Heart” chronicles how the Kings almost left Sacramento nearly one year ago, and how local fans and city leaders convinced NBA officials to keep the team in here.
The movie, which was shown for the first time tonight at Crest Theatre, includes some of the great moments from the Kings organization and the emotional night last year when it appeared the Kings had played their final game in Sacramento.
“The one thing we do know is the love affair with this team, and this city,” said Grant Napear.
Sideline commentators Napear and Jerry Reynolds are also featured in the film.
Click here to see show times.