Documentary On Fight To Keep The Kings Debuts
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The producers of a new documentary about the Sacramento Kings unveiled their movie Monday.
The documentary called “Small Market Big Heart” chronicles how the Kings almost left Sacramento nearly one year ago, and how local fans and city leaders convinced NBA officials to keep the team in here.
The movie, which was shown for the first time tonight at Crest Theatre, includes some of the great moments from the Kings organization and the emotional night last year when it appeared the Kings had played their final game in Sacramento.
“The one thing we do know is the love affair with this team, and this city,” said Grant Napear.
Sideline commentators Napear and Jerry Reynolds are also featured in the film.
Click here to see show times.