Documentary On Fight To Keep The Kings Debuts
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The producers of a new documentary about the Sacramento Kings unveiled their movie Monday.
The documentary called “Small Market Big Heart” chronicles how the Kings almost left Sacramento nearly one year ago, and how local fans and city leaders convinced NBA officials to keep the team in here.
The movie, which was shown for the first time tonight at Crest Theatre, includes some of the great moments from the Kings organization and the emotional night last year when it appeared the Kings had played their final game in Sacramento.
“The one thing we do know is the love affair with this team, and this city,” said Grant Napear.
Sideline commentators Napear and Jerry Reynolds are also featured in the film.
Click here to see show times.