Sacramento’s K Street Finally Thriving
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Millions of dollars that have been poured into downtown Sacramento is giving it some new life.
The K Street redevelopment plan is bringing more businesses and even more jobs to the once desolate area.
The owner of Pizza Rock, Dive Bar and District 30 is opening a fourth venue.
And along with bars and restaurants, a new non-profit will be opening up that will be hiring about one hundred people.
At least four new businesses are planning on moving in soon.