Sacramento’s K Street Finally Thriving
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Millions of dollars that have been poured into downtown Sacramento is giving it some new life.
The K Street redevelopment plan is bringing more businesses and even more jobs to the once desolate area.
The owner of Pizza Rock, Dive Bar and District 30 is opening a fourth venue.
And along with bars and restaurants, a new non-profit will be opening up that will be hiring about one hundred people.
At least four new businesses are planning on moving in soon.