Sacramento’s K Street Finally Thriving
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Millions of dollars that have been poured into downtown Sacramento is giving it some new life.
The K Street redevelopment plan is bringing more businesses and even more jobs to the once desolate area.
The owner of Pizza Rock, Dive Bar and District 30 is opening a fourth venue.
And along with bars and restaurants, a new non-profit will be opening up that will be hiring about one hundred people.
At least four new businesses are planning on moving in soon.