Sacramento’s K Street Finally Thriving
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Millions of dollars that have been poured into downtown Sacramento is giving it some new life.
The K Street redevelopment plan is bringing more businesses and even more jobs to the once desolate area.
The owner of Pizza Rock, Dive Bar and District 30 is opening a fourth venue.
And along with bars and restaurants, a new non-profit will be opening up that will be hiring about one hundred people.
At least four new businesses are planning on moving in soon.