Sacramento’s K Street Finally Thriving
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Millions of dollars that have been poured into downtown Sacramento is giving it some new life.
The K Street redevelopment plan is bringing more businesses and even more jobs to the once desolate area.
The owner of Pizza Rock, Dive Bar and District 30 is opening a fourth venue.
And along with bars and restaurants, a new non-profit will be opening up that will be hiring about one hundred people.
At least four new businesses are planning on moving in soon.