UPDATED: Police Kill Gunman Accused Of Shooting 3 Others
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – Police in Yuba City were forced to fire on a gunman who’s believed to be behind the murders of two women.
The deadly shooting spree has two crime scenes. The first is in the 600 block of B Street Where two women were killed and a third was shot. At around 5 p.m., the suspect shot three women inside of a home in the 600 block of B Street, say police.
Officers spotted the suspect leaving the home and run down Franklin Avenue to Pine Street where he was shot by police.
“We heard guns go off and sirens lots of sirens,” said local resident Debbie Quintana.
“That’s extremely bizarre; it’s surreal,” said Robert Niesser, a witness.
Police still don’t know how the shooter and three women were connected. They say the women were in their 40s and 60s. The woman who was hospitalized is expected to survive.
Police are still investigating the shooting. The names of the people involved in the incident have not been released.