UPDATED: Police Kill Gunman Accused Of Shooting 3 Others
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – Police in Yuba City were forced to fire on a gunman who’s believed to be behind the murders of two women.
The deadly shooting spree has two crime scenes. The first is in the 600 block of B Street Where two women were killed and a third was shot. At around 5 p.m., the suspect shot three women inside of a home in the 600 block of B Street, say police.
Officers spotted the suspect leaving the home and run down Franklin Avenue to Pine Street where he was shot by police.
“We heard guns go off and sirens lots of sirens,” said local resident Debbie Quintana.
“That’s extremely bizarre; it’s surreal,” said Robert Niesser, a witness.
Police still don’t know how the shooter and three women were connected. They say the women were in their 40s and 60s. The woman who was hospitalized is expected to survive.
Police are still investigating the shooting. The names of the people involved in the incident have not been released.