World’s First Ski-Thru Starbucks Opens In Squaw Valley
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
TRUCKEE (CBS13) – Are you coffee lover who loves to ski? How about doing both at the same time!
You can now get your latte at Squaw Valley without ever having to take off your skis.
The world’s first ski-through Starbucks has just opened on the slopes bringing a whole new meaning to iced coffee.
“You can get your caffeine fix without taking off your ski gear,” said Amelia Richmond, Squaw Valley spokesperson. “We went to Starbucks and said ‘We’d really like to make this happen’ and they bought into the idea.”
The ski-thru window was inspired by BASE jumper JT Holmes who was skiing at Squaw Valley with a coffee in hand.