World’s First Ski-Thru Starbucks Opens In Squaw Valley
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
TRUCKEE (CBS13) – Are you coffee lover who loves to ski? How about doing both at the same time!
You can now get your latte at Squaw Valley without ever having to take off your skis.
The world’s first ski-through Starbucks has just opened on the slopes bringing a whole new meaning to iced coffee.
“You can get your caffeine fix without taking off your ski gear,” said Amelia Richmond, Squaw Valley spokesperson. “We went to Starbucks and said ‘We’d really like to make this happen’ and they bought into the idea.”
The ski-thru window was inspired by BASE jumper JT Holmes who was skiing at Squaw Valley with a coffee in hand.