World’s First Ski-Thru Starbucks Opens In Squaw Valley
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
TRUCKEE (CBS13) – Are you coffee lover who loves to ski? How about doing both at the same time!
You can now get your latte at Squaw Valley without ever having to take off your skis.
The world’s first ski-through Starbucks has just opened on the slopes bringing a whole new meaning to iced coffee.
“You can get your caffeine fix without taking off your ski gear,” said Amelia Richmond, Squaw Valley spokesperson. “We went to Starbucks and said ‘We’d really like to make this happen’ and they bought into the idea.”
The ski-thru window was inspired by BASE jumper JT Holmes who was skiing at Squaw Valley with a coffee in hand.