World’s First Ski-Thru Starbucks Opens In Squaw Valley
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
TRUCKEE (CBS13) – Are you coffee lover who loves to ski? How about doing both at the same time!
You can now get your latte at Squaw Valley without ever having to take off your skis.
The world’s first ski-through Starbucks has just opened on the slopes bringing a whole new meaning to iced coffee.
“You can get your caffeine fix without taking off your ski gear,” said Amelia Richmond, Squaw Valley spokesperson. “We went to Starbucks and said ‘We’d really like to make this happen’ and they bought into the idea.”
The ski-thru window was inspired by BASE jumper JT Holmes who was skiing at Squaw Valley with a coffee in hand.