Local Woman Making A Business Out Of Running Errands
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One Sacramento woman has launched a new business around taking care of tedious errands for you.
It’s a saying we all know: Time is precious. It’s especially for busy mom of two, Monica McCammon. She thinks it would be great to have someone run her errands.
Meet Heather Barton, the Errand Runner of Sacramento. She’ll drop off your dry cleaning, take your dog to the groomer, drop off mail at the post office and even pull your weeds and organize your spices.
“I always hear people say, ‘I have no time for this no time for that.’ I thought, why not?” said Barton.
At a price of $25 an hour Barton says she get all those mundane tasks and never ending to do lists done!
“Everybody I’ve talked to said, ‘What a great idea,’” said Barton.
Barton says the only thing she can’t do is change the oil in your car, but she will take it to the experts, wait, and bring your car back.