Local Woman Making A Business Out Of Running Errands
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One Sacramento woman has launched a new business around taking care of tedious errands for you.
It’s a saying we all know: Time is precious. It’s especially for busy mom of two, Monica McCammon. She thinks it would be great to have someone run her errands.
Meet Heather Barton, the Errand Runner of Sacramento. She’ll drop off your dry cleaning, take your dog to the groomer, drop off mail at the post office and even pull your weeds and organize your spices.
“I always hear people say, ‘I have no time for this no time for that.’ I thought, why not?” said Barton.
At a price of $25 an hour Barton says she get all those mundane tasks and never ending to do lists done!
“Everybody I’ve talked to said, ‘What a great idea,’” said Barton.
Barton says the only thing she can’t do is change the oil in your car, but she will take it to the experts, wait, and bring your car back.