Local Woman Making A Business Out Of Running Errands
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One Sacramento woman has launched a new business around taking care of tedious errands for you.
It’s a saying we all know: Time is precious. It’s especially for busy mom of two, Monica McCammon. She thinks it would be great to have someone run her errands.
Meet Heather Barton, the Errand Runner of Sacramento. She’ll drop off your dry cleaning, take your dog to the groomer, drop off mail at the post office and even pull your weeds and organize your spices.
“I always hear people say, ‘I have no time for this no time for that.’ I thought, why not?” said Barton.
At a price of $25 an hour Barton says she get all those mundane tasks and never ending to do lists done!
“Everybody I’ve talked to said, ‘What a great idea,’” said Barton.
Barton says the only thing she can’t do is change the oil in your car, but she will take it to the experts, wait, and bring your car back.