Local Woman Making A Business Out Of Running Errands
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One Sacramento woman has launched a new business around taking care of tedious errands for you.
It’s a saying we all know: Time is precious. It’s especially for busy mom of two, Monica McCammon. She thinks it would be great to have someone run her errands.
Meet Heather Barton, the Errand Runner of Sacramento. She’ll drop off your dry cleaning, take your dog to the groomer, drop off mail at the post office and even pull your weeds and organize your spices.
“I always hear people say, ‘I have no time for this no time for that.’ I thought, why not?” said Barton.
At a price of $25 an hour Barton says she get all those mundane tasks and never ending to do lists done!
“Everybody I’ve talked to said, ‘What a great idea,’” said Barton.
Barton says the only thing she can’t do is change the oil in your car, but she will take it to the experts, wait, and bring your car back.