Parents Camp Out To Get Kindergarten Spot In Lincoln
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN (CBS13) – It’s that time of year again where parents in Lincoln camp out in hopes of getting their child into a local kindergarten class.
Parents started pitching their tents last weekend outside Lincoln Crossing Elementary on Groveland Lane just to get their kids registered. And registration doesn’t even begin until Tuesday.
Camping out has became an annual trend as enrollment space is limited. Children whose siblings already go to the school have first priority.