Parents Camp Out To Get Kindergarten Spot In Lincoln
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN (CBS13) – It’s that time of year again where parents in Lincoln camp out in hopes of getting their child into a local kindergarten class.
Parents started pitching their tents last weekend outside Lincoln Crossing Elementary on Groveland Lane just to get their kids registered. And registration doesn’t even begin until Tuesday.
Camping out has became an annual trend as enrollment space is limited. Children whose siblings already go to the school have first priority.