Girl Stuck Between Cars Following Accident Inside Sac State Parking Garage

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Rescue crews freed a girl who is trapped between two cars inside a parking garage at Sacramento State University Tuesday morning.

The girl became pinned after some sort of accident on the second floor of a parking structure on the campus at 6000 J Street.

Emergency crews used special equipment in order to free the girl.

She was conscious during the entire process and taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

No other information was immediately available.

Comments

1. stan atkinson says:

This is horrifying news.

2. Brandon says:

People drive like maniacs in those garages. I’m shocked this kind of thing doesn’t happen more often.

1. JF says:

You’re not kidding. I’m actually afraid to drive in those garages. Not that I’m ordinarily courageous, but still.

3. johnnie says:

They are naive high school drivers that just attend SexState going 30-40MPH. Few almost hit my car on a recent visit.

4. Ed says:

I almost get hit every day in there

5. knowit says:

I am glad she is ok. A few years ago while visiting back home in Oregon a man was pinned at the thighs between two cars at a gas station he lost his legs..after being told by the attendant to stay in his car and pull over after his gas was pumped if he wanted to go into the market.

6. B says:

So glad my friend is ok. People need to realize that they need to slow down and pay attention! I hope that driver really thinks about things, because they are lucky they arent facing murder charges right now.