FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2012
- The evening will be host to an exclusive VIP reception for our sponsors, featuring hosted cocktails, appetizers and the opportunity to mingle and take photos with Sacramento Kings legends, players, coaches and dancers.
- Along with a short program, an elegant dinner will be served and guests may participate in live and silent auctions benefiting our partnering charity, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sacramento.
- From the comfort of your dining seat, enjoy entertainment by Grammy Award-winning band Blues Traveler. Celebrating their 25th anniversary, the legendary group will perform a variety of songs, including many fan favorites.
- Reserve seating to the concert portion of the event will be available to the general public beginning March 23 on Ticketmaster.com or at Power Balance Pavilion Box Office for $29.50 and $39.50.
- Kings Dancers and talent will welcome early-arriving guests at the door.
Live on Kings Court, our partnering charity, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sacramento, who is celebrating 50 years of service, will gain heightened exposure. Along with awareness from the event, Big Brothers Big Sisters will receive 100% of revenue generated from the silent and live auctions during the evening. The net proceeds from the event will benefit the Sacramento Kings Foundation, of which funds will be equally distributed to a charity in each of our focused areas of giving. The Sacramento Kings Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) organization, is dedicated to making a positive and meaningful difference in the lives of people in need and at risk in the Sacramento region. Central areas of focus include:
- At Risk Youth
- Community Development
- Underprivileged Youth
- Health and Wellness