Escondido Man Accused Of Killing Pregnant Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ESCONDIDO, Calif. (AP) – Authorities in northern San Diego county are searching for an Escondido man suspected of shooting his pregnant 18-year-old girlfriend to death.
Escondido police Sgt. Mark Petersen says Sunday that Ruben Anthony Cepeda is the sole suspect in late Saturday’s slaying at the victim’s apartment.
The woman, who was four months pregnant, was rushed to a hospital but she and her unborn child died.
Her name has not been released.
The 21-year-old Cepeda is considered armed and dangerous. Petersen said detectives were trying to determine a motive.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)