Escondido Man Accused Of Killing Pregnant Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ESCONDIDO, Calif. (AP) – Authorities in northern San Diego county are searching for an Escondido man suspected of shooting his pregnant 18-year-old girlfriend to death.
Escondido police Sgt. Mark Petersen says Sunday that Ruben Anthony Cepeda is the sole suspect in late Saturday’s slaying at the victim’s apartment.
The woman, who was four months pregnant, was rushed to a hospital but she and her unborn child died.
Her name has not been released.
The 21-year-old Cepeda is considered armed and dangerous. Petersen said detectives were trying to determine a motive.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)