Escondido Man Accused Of Killing Pregnant Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ESCONDIDO, Calif. (AP) – Authorities in northern San Diego county are searching for an Escondido man suspected of shooting his pregnant 18-year-old girlfriend to death.
Escondido police Sgt. Mark Petersen says Sunday that Ruben Anthony Cepeda is the sole suspect in late Saturday’s slaying at the victim’s apartment.
The woman, who was four months pregnant, was rushed to a hospital but she and her unborn child died.
Her name has not been released.
The 21-year-old Cepeda is considered armed and dangerous. Petersen said detectives were trying to determine a motive.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)