Escondido Man Accused Of Killing Pregnant Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ESCONDIDO, Calif. (AP) – Authorities in northern San Diego county are searching for an Escondido man suspected of shooting his pregnant 18-year-old girlfriend to death.
Escondido police Sgt. Mark Petersen says Sunday that Ruben Anthony Cepeda is the sole suspect in late Saturday’s slaying at the victim’s apartment.
The woman, who was four months pregnant, was rushed to a hospital but she and her unborn child died.
Her name has not been released.
The 21-year-old Cepeda is considered armed and dangerous. Petersen said detectives were trying to determine a motive.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)