‘Save Our Pools’ Campaign Makes Final Push In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It’s a last-minute push to save Sacramento city pools.
On Monday, Save Mart and the City of Sacramento are hosting a final pledge drive for the “Save Our Pools” campaign.
So far, the campaign has raised about $230,000 in donations.
Save Mart promised to match donations made until April 10 in the hopes of raising a $1 million. If they receive the donations, it will keep six Sacramento pools open.
Click here for more information about the campaign.