Westbound Interstate 80 Closed For Maintenance In Colfax
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – Drivers heading down Interstate 80 from the Sierra to the Valley will be facing some detours Tuesday.
Caltrans workers are doing some maintenance on westbound lanes of I-80 near Colfax.
There is a detour that begins at Rollins Lake Road to southbound Highway 174 and back onto westbound I-80.
Commercial vehicles are subject to another Route at Highway 20.
The detour will be in effect until around 6:30 Tuesday night.