Westbound Interstate 80 Closed For Maintenance In Colfax
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
COLFAX (CBS13) – Drivers heading down Interstate 80 from the Sierra to the Valley will be facing some detours Tuesday.
Caltrans workers are doing some maintenance on westbound lanes of I-80 near Colfax.
There is a detour that begins at Rollins Lake Road to southbound Highway 174 and back onto westbound I-80.
Commercial vehicles are subject to another Route at Highway 20.
The detour will be in effect until around 6:30 Tuesday night.