Westbound Interstate 80 Closed For Maintenance In Colfax
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – Drivers heading down Interstate 80 from the Sierra to the Valley will be facing some detours Tuesday.
Caltrans workers are doing some maintenance on westbound lanes of I-80 near Colfax.
There is a detour that begins at Rollins Lake Road to southbound Highway 174 and back onto westbound I-80.
Commercial vehicles are subject to another Route at Highway 20.
The detour will be in effect until around 6:30 Tuesday night.