Westbound Interstate 80 Closed For Maintenance In Colfax
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
COLFAX (CBS13) – Drivers heading down Interstate 80 from the Sierra to the Valley will be facing some detours Tuesday.
Caltrans workers are doing some maintenance on westbound lanes of I-80 near Colfax.
There is a detour that begins at Rollins Lake Road to southbound Highway 174 and back onto westbound I-80.
Commercial vehicles are subject to another Route at Highway 20.
The detour will be in effect until around 6:30 Tuesday night.