Westbound Interstate 80 Closed For Maintenance In Colfax
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – Drivers heading down Interstate 80 from the Sierra to the Valley will be facing some detours Tuesday.
Caltrans workers are doing some maintenance on westbound lanes of I-80 near Colfax.
There is a detour that begins at Rollins Lake Road to southbound Highway 174 and back onto westbound I-80.
Commercial vehicles are subject to another Route at Highway 20.
The detour will be in effect until around 6:30 Tuesday night.