Davis Police Investigating After Man Found Unresponsive At Sudwerk Parking Lot
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – A man was found unresponsive in the parking lot of a Davis restaurant on Tuesday night and later declared dead. Police are investigating his death as “suspicious.”
Davis police officers responded to the Sudwerk Restaurant & Brewery parking lot at 2001 Second St. at about 10:15 p.m. for a report of a male subject lying on the ground adjacent to the Pole Line overpass. Arriving officers located the subject on the ground unconscious.
The victim, identified as 26-year-old Thomas Anthony Conrad of Sacramento, was rushed to the hospital via ambulance where he was declared dead.
The Davis Police Department and Yolo County Coroner’s Office are investigating. Conrad had some visible injuries, but the cause of death remains to be determined. A forensic autopsy was scheduled to be performed Wednesday.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Davis Police Investigations Unit at (530) 747-5400.