Sacramento Police Investigating Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- Santa Delivers Presents To Stockton Boy And Class After ‘Getting Lost’ Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police are investigating a stabbing in downtown Sacramento.
A victim was rushed to the hospital with life-threatening injuries after a fight at J and 3rd streets shortly before 6 a.m. on Thursday.
Police have detained a suspect.
Crime scene tape was put up across the sidewalk where the stabbing took place and several evidence markers were on the ground.