Sacramento Police Investigating Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police are investigating a stabbing in downtown Sacramento.
A victim was rushed to the hospital with life-threatening injuries after a fight at J and 3rd streets shortly before 6 a.m. on Thursday.
Police have detained a suspect.
Crime scene tape was put up across the sidewalk where the stabbing took place and several evidence markers were on the ground.