Greyhound Express Gets Upgrade
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Leather seats, leg room, Wi-Fi access and power outlets. Even the bus exterior looks different. It’s all part of the new look for a few select routes.
For passengers who hop on the Greyhound Express, it’s a new way to go from Sacramento to Los Angeles.
Christian and his girlfriend Stephanie are looking forward to starting a brand new life in Texas.
They’re first headed to Los Angeles, but they’re going in style.
“Wi-Fi, leather seats, more legroom. I thought this trip was going to be horrible, but no,” said Christian.
Express passengers just getting back from L.A. say there was that unexpected bonus.
One dollar is how much each of the first two seats on the express service will cost.
It’s a promotional perk – most passengers going from Sacramento to LA would pay $45 online or $57 at the gate.
Most of all, passengers were happy to find out they would be able to stay plugged in.
“I won’t be bored, either, I got internet for free,” said Patty.
These are the kind of surprises that travelers don’t mind.