Greyhound Express Gets Upgrade
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Leather seats, leg room, Wi-Fi access and power outlets. Even the bus exterior looks different. It’s all part of the new look for a few select routes.
For passengers who hop on the Greyhound Express, it’s a new way to go from Sacramento to Los Angeles.
Christian and his girlfriend Stephanie are looking forward to starting a brand new life in Texas.
They’re first headed to Los Angeles, but they’re going in style.
“Wi-Fi, leather seats, more legroom. I thought this trip was going to be horrible, but no,” said Christian.
Express passengers just getting back from L.A. say there was that unexpected bonus.
One dollar is how much each of the first two seats on the express service will cost.
It’s a promotional perk – most passengers going from Sacramento to LA would pay $45 online or $57 at the gate.
Most of all, passengers were happy to find out they would be able to stay plugged in.
“I won’t be bored, either, I got internet for free,” said Patty.
These are the kind of surprises that travelers don’t mind.