Grass Valley Police Shoot And Kill Possible Shooting Suspect
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – An investigation is under way after a deadly officer-involved shooting in Nevada County on Thursday.
Grass Valley Police responded to South Auburn and Main Street at 7 p.m. Thursday on reports of bullets flying between two cars.
Police spotted one of the vehicles and a pursuit started.
When the driver stopped, officers say he confronted them and they were forced to shoot, hitting and killing him.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Department is now investigating the incident.