Grass Valley Police Shoot And Kill Possible Shooting Suspect
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – An investigation is under way after a deadly officer-involved shooting in Nevada County on Thursday.
Grass Valley Police responded to South Auburn and Main Street at 7 p.m. Thursday on reports of bullets flying between two cars.
Police spotted one of the vehicles and a pursuit started.
When the driver stopped, officers say he confronted them and they were forced to shoot, hitting and killing him.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Department is now investigating the incident.