Grass Valley Police Shoot And Kill Possible Shooting Suspect
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – An investigation is under way after a deadly officer-involved shooting in Nevada County on Thursday.
Grass Valley Police responded to South Auburn and Main Street at 7 p.m. Thursday on reports of bullets flying between two cars.
Police spotted one of the vehicles and a pursuit started.
When the driver stopped, officers say he confronted them and they were forced to shoot, hitting and killing him.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Department is now investigating the incident.