Man Fatally Shot in Arden-Arcade Area Of Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO – A man was shot and killed in the Arden-Arcade area of Sacramento on Tuesday night, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
The sheriff’s department received multiple calls of a shooting at about 8:25 p.m. at Howe Avenue and Cottage Way near Howe Community Park. Deputies arrived and found a male victim shot.
Paramedics pronounced him deceased at the scene. The victim is a 27-year-old man who was found dead at the front lawn of his family’s home. His mother was reportedly so distraught she had to be hospitalized.
Witnesses said they saw someone flee from the scene but didn’t have a good description.
There was no immediate suspect information or what prompted the shooting.