Man Fatally Shot in Arden-Arcade Area Of Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO – A man was shot and killed in the Arden-Arcade area of Sacramento on Tuesday night, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
The sheriff’s department received multiple calls of a shooting at about 8:25 p.m. at Howe Avenue and Cottage Way near Howe Community Park. Deputies arrived and found a male victim shot.
Paramedics pronounced him deceased at the scene. The victim is a 27-year-old man who was found dead at the front lawn of his family’s home. His mother was reportedly so distraught she had to be hospitalized.
Witnesses said they saw someone flee from the scene but didn’t have a good description.
There was no immediate suspect information or what prompted the shooting.