Man Fatally Shot in Arden-Arcade Area Of Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO – A man was shot and killed in the Arden-Arcade area of Sacramento on Tuesday night, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
The sheriff’s department received multiple calls of a shooting at about 8:25 p.m. at Howe Avenue and Cottage Way near Howe Community Park. Deputies arrived and found a male victim shot.
Paramedics pronounced him deceased at the scene. The victim is a 27-year-old man who was found dead at the front lawn of his family’s home. His mother was reportedly so distraught she had to be hospitalized.
Witnesses said they saw someone flee from the scene but didn’t have a good description.
There was no immediate suspect information or what prompted the shooting.