Man Fatally Shot in Arden-Arcade Area Of Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO – A man was shot and killed in the Arden-Arcade area of Sacramento on Tuesday night, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
The sheriff’s department received multiple calls of a shooting at about 8:25 p.m. at Howe Avenue and Cottage Way near Howe Community Park. Deputies arrived and found a male victim shot.
Paramedics pronounced him deceased at the scene. The victim is a 27-year-old man who was found dead at the front lawn of his family’s home. His mother was reportedly so distraught she had to be hospitalized.
Witnesses said they saw someone flee from the scene but didn’t have a good description.
There was no immediate suspect information or what prompted the shooting.