Three Suspects Arrested In 2010 Beating Death, Including Victim’s Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Three people have been arrested in the 2010 beating death of a Sacramento man.
On Monday, Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jeanine Fong, her brother Kristian Fong and his friend Christopher Browning in the death of Kenneth Ellis.
On May 19, 2010, Ellis was found in the front yard of a home on Skander Way in south Sacramento. He had been severely beaten. Ellis was taken to the hospital where he later died.
Deputies say Jeanine Fong was the victim’s girlfriend.
All three suspects are being held in the Sacramento County Main Jail on murder charges without bail. They are scheduled to be in court Wednesday afternoon.