Three Suspects Arrested In 2010 Beating Death, Including Victim’s Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Three people have been arrested in the 2010 beating death of a Sacramento man.
On Monday, Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jeanine Fong, her brother Kristian Fong and his friend Christopher Browning in the death of Kenneth Ellis.
On May 19, 2010, Ellis was found in the front yard of a home on Skander Way in south Sacramento. He had been severely beaten. Ellis was taken to the hospital where he later died.
Deputies say Jeanine Fong was the victim’s girlfriend.
All three suspects are being held in the Sacramento County Main Jail on murder charges without bail. They are scheduled to be in court Wednesday afternoon.