Three Suspects Arrested In 2010 Beating Death, Including Victim’s Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Three people have been arrested in the 2010 beating death of a Sacramento man.
On Monday, Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jeanine Fong, her brother Kristian Fong and his friend Christopher Browning in the death of Kenneth Ellis.
On May 19, 2010, Ellis was found in the front yard of a home on Skander Way in south Sacramento. He had been severely beaten. Ellis was taken to the hospital where he later died.
Deputies say Jeanine Fong was the victim’s girlfriend.
All three suspects are being held in the Sacramento County Main Jail on murder charges without bail. They are scheduled to be in court Wednesday afternoon.