Man Shoots Himself In Thigh With Homemade Shotgun
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 20-year-old Stockton man had to undergo emergency surgery Monday after he accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The man was found in the parking lot of a store in the 2400 block of E. Main Street in Stockton with a wound to his upper-thigh. The weapon was a crudely made 12-gauge “zip gun”.
Police say the incident happened while the man was allegedly trying to hide the gun in his pants.