Man Shoots Himself In Thigh With Homemade Shotgun
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 20-year-old Stockton man had to undergo emergency surgery Monday after he accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The man was found in the parking lot of a store in the 2400 block of E. Main Street in Stockton with a wound to his upper-thigh. The weapon was a crudely made 12-gauge “zip gun”.
Police say the incident happened while the man was allegedly trying to hide the gun in his pants.