Man Shoots Himself In Thigh With Homemade Shotgun
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 20-year-old Stockton man had to undergo emergency surgery Monday after he accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The man was found in the parking lot of a store in the 2400 block of E. Main Street in Stockton with a wound to his upper-thigh. The weapon was a crudely made 12-gauge “zip gun”.
Police say the incident happened while the man was allegedly trying to hide the gun in his pants.