Man Shoots Himself In Thigh With Homemade Shotgun
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 20-year-old Stockton man had to undergo emergency surgery Monday after he accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The man was found in the parking lot of a store in the 2400 block of E. Main Street in Stockton with a wound to his upper-thigh. The weapon was a crudely made 12-gauge “zip gun”.
Police say the incident happened while the man was allegedly trying to hide the gun in his pants.