Court Battle Begins Over Painter Thomas Kinkade’s Estate
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
(CBS13) – The fight over the estate of the “Painter of Light” is getting dark.
There’s a court hearing today in a battle over the estate of artist and Placerville-native Thomas Kinkade.
Kinkade died from a lethal level of alcohol in April at his Silicon Valley home.
His girlfriend and his estranged wife are fighting over the estate.
“The Mercury News” reports Kinkade’s girlfriend has produced handwritten notes she says Kinkade wrote last fall giving her his house, and $10 million.