Court Battle Begins Over Painter Thomas Kinkade’s Estate
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
(CBS13) – The fight over the estate of the “Painter of Light” is getting dark.
There’s a court hearing today in a battle over the estate of artist and Placerville-native Thomas Kinkade.
Kinkade died from a lethal level of alcohol in April at his Silicon Valley home.
His girlfriend and his estranged wife are fighting over the estate.
“The Mercury News” reports Kinkade’s girlfriend has produced handwritten notes she says Kinkade wrote last fall giving her his house, and $10 million.