Court Battle Begins Over Painter Thomas Kinkade’s Estate
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
(CBS13) – The fight over the estate of the “Painter of Light” is getting dark.
There’s a court hearing today in a battle over the estate of artist and Placerville-native Thomas Kinkade.
Kinkade died from a lethal level of alcohol in April at his Silicon Valley home.
His girlfriend and his estranged wife are fighting over the estate.
“The Mercury News” reports Kinkade’s girlfriend has produced handwritten notes she says Kinkade wrote last fall giving her his house, and $10 million.