Court Battle Begins Over Painter Thomas Kinkade’s Estate
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
(CBS13) – The fight over the estate of the “Painter of Light” is getting dark.
There’s a court hearing today in a battle over the estate of artist and Placerville-native Thomas Kinkade.
Kinkade died from a lethal level of alcohol in April at his Silicon Valley home.
His girlfriend and his estranged wife are fighting over the estate.
“The Mercury News” reports Kinkade’s girlfriend has produced handwritten notes she says Kinkade wrote last fall giving her his house, and $10 million.