Court Battle Begins Over Painter Thomas Kinkade’s Estate
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
(CBS13) – The fight over the estate of the “Painter of Light” is getting dark.
There’s a court hearing today in a battle over the estate of artist and Placerville-native Thomas Kinkade.
Kinkade died from a lethal level of alcohol in April at his Silicon Valley home.
His girlfriend and his estranged wife are fighting over the estate.
“The Mercury News” reports Kinkade’s girlfriend has produced handwritten notes she says Kinkade wrote last fall giving her his house, and $10 million.