British Import Crowned Petaluma’s Ugly Dog Contest Winner
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
PETALUMA (CBS13) – There’s a new British royal when it comes to ugly.
Meet Mugly. He’s an 8-year-old Chinese crested dog — and he just took the crown in the World’s Ugliest Dog Contest.
Mugly and his owner traveled all the way from England to Petaluma. It’s the first time a challenger from the U.K. has ever entered.
Mugly won Britain’s ugliest dog competition seven years ago.