British Import Crowned Petaluma’s Ugly Dog Contest Winner
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
PETALUMA (CBS13) – There’s a new British royal when it comes to ugly.
Meet Mugly. He’s an 8-year-old Chinese crested dog — and he just took the crown in the World’s Ugliest Dog Contest.
Mugly and his owner traveled all the way from England to Petaluma. It’s the first time a challenger from the U.K. has ever entered.
Mugly won Britain’s ugliest dog competition seven years ago.