Robbers Fire 30 Percent Contained After Growing To 2,400 Acres
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FORESTHILL (CBS13) – Evacuations remain in effect for the communities of Yankee Jims Canyon, Shirttail Canyon, and Iowa Hill as the Robbers Fire in Placer County grows to 2,500 acres on its fifth day.
Cal Fire reports the fire to be 30 percent contained with more than 2,100 personnel on the scene.
So far 12 injuries have been reported.
The fire consumed its first home Saturday evening, but the location remains unknown.
The Red Cross has an evacuation center at the Forestill high school, located at 23319 Foresthill Road. Residents displaced by the fire can go there for food, shelter and counseling services.