UPDATE: Lanes Reopened After Semi Crash On I-5
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A car carrier semi-truck crashed with another vehicle on Interstate 5 near the Freeport Boulevard exit on Thursday afternoon, blocking traffic in the southbound lanes for more than two hours.
The crash involved another vehicle and happened at about 2:15 p.m. The southbound left lane was reopened at about 3:30 and all lanes reopened by 4:45, according to Caltrans.
There was sand reportedly scattered all over the roadway after the center divider was hit. Northbound lanes were not affected, according to the California Highway Patrol’s incident website.