UPDATE: Lanes Reopened After Semi Crash On I-5
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A car carrier semi-truck crashed with another vehicle on Interstate 5 near the Freeport Boulevard exit on Thursday afternoon, blocking traffic in the southbound lanes for more than two hours.
The crash involved another vehicle and happened at about 2:15 p.m. The southbound left lane was reopened at about 3:30 and all lanes reopened by 4:45, according to Caltrans.
There was sand reportedly scattered all over the roadway after the center divider was hit. Northbound lanes were not affected, according to the California Highway Patrol’s incident website.