UPDATE: Lanes Reopened After Semi Crash On I-5
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A car carrier semi-truck crashed with another vehicle on Interstate 5 near the Freeport Boulevard exit on Thursday afternoon, blocking traffic in the southbound lanes for more than two hours.
The crash involved another vehicle and happened at about 2:15 p.m. The southbound left lane was reopened at about 3:30 and all lanes reopened by 4:45, according to Caltrans.
There was sand reportedly scattered all over the roadway after the center divider was hit. Northbound lanes were not affected, according to the California Highway Patrol’s incident website.