UPDATE: Lanes Reopened After Semi Crash On I-5
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A car carrier semi-truck crashed with another vehicle on Interstate 5 near the Freeport Boulevard exit on Thursday afternoon, blocking traffic in the southbound lanes for more than two hours.
The crash involved another vehicle and happened at about 2:15 p.m. The southbound left lane was reopened at about 3:30 and all lanes reopened by 4:45, according to Caltrans.
There was sand reportedly scattered all over the roadway after the center divider was hit. Northbound lanes were not affected, according to the California Highway Patrol’s incident website.