Pit Bull Mauls 71-Year-Old Stockton Man And His Dog
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 71-year-old Stockton man and his dog were attacked by a pit bull Friday morning, sending the man to the hospital with several bite wounds.
The man was walking down the street in the 2100 block of E. Scotts Avenue with his Australian shepherd when a trio of pit bulls rushed at them. A large pit bull managed to get out of a gated yard and starting attacking the man and his dog.
A neighbor rushed over to help the man, but not before he received bites to his leg, side and hand, the man’s son said. He was rushed to the hospital.
His dog also suffered multiple bite wounds.
The pit bull, whose face was covered in blood from the victims, was taken into quarantine by Animal Control officers.
The pit bull’s owner ignored questions from CBS13.