12-Year-Old Boy Struck, Killed By Train In Turlock
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 12 year-old boy died Tuesday night after being struck by a train in Turlock.
The incident happened in the 2000 block of Paulson Road. Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies and the fire department arrived on scene at about 9 p.m. and found that the train had already stopped and a search was conducted.
The body of the 12-year-old boy was found under the train. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
An investigation into the child’s death is being conducted and at this time there does not appear to be any signs of negligence or foul play, the sheriff’s department said.