12-Year-Old Boy Struck, Killed By Train In Turlock
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 12 year-old boy died Tuesday night after being struck by a train in Turlock.
The incident happened in the 2000 block of Paulson Road. Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies and the fire department arrived on scene at about 9 p.m. and found that the train had already stopped and a search was conducted.
The body of the 12-year-old boy was found under the train. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
An investigation into the child’s death is being conducted and at this time there does not appear to be any signs of negligence or foul play, the sheriff’s department said.