12-Year-Old Boy Struck, Killed By Train In Turlock
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 12 year-old boy died Tuesday night after being struck by a train in Turlock.
The incident happened in the 2000 block of Paulson Road. Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies and the fire department arrived on scene at about 9 p.m. and found that the train had already stopped and a search was conducted.
The body of the 12-year-old boy was found under the train. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
An investigation into the child’s death is being conducted and at this time there does not appear to be any signs of negligence or foul play, the sheriff’s department said.