12-Year-Old Boy Struck, Killed By Train In Turlock
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A 12 year-old boy died Tuesday night after being struck by a train in Turlock.
The incident happened in the 2000 block of Paulson Road. Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies and the fire department arrived on scene at about 9 p.m. and found that the train had already stopped and a search was conducted.
The body of the 12-year-old boy was found under the train. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
An investigation into the child’s death is being conducted and at this time there does not appear to be any signs of negligence or foul play, the sheriff’s department said.