Teens Arrested For Damage Caused By Walking On Top Of Parked Cars
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two teens have been arrested accused of damaging several parked cars in Sacramento
Police say 19-year-olds Julio Holani and Lopeti Linuana were intoxicated when they decided to walk on top of five cars in the area of Lindbrook Way. Four of those cars sustained damage that included smashed windows and dented hoods and roofs, say police.
Linuana received a cut when he allegedly smashed out one of the windows.