Teens Arrested For Damage Caused By Walking On Top Of Parked Cars
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two teens have been arrested accused of damaging several parked cars in Sacramento
Police say 19-year-olds Julio Holani and Lopeti Linuana were intoxicated when they decided to walk on top of five cars in the area of Lindbrook Way. Four of those cars sustained damage that included smashed windows and dented hoods and roofs, say police.
Linuana received a cut when he allegedly smashed out one of the windows.