Teens Arrested For Damage Caused By Walking On Top Of Parked Cars
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two teens have been arrested accused of damaging several parked cars in Sacramento
Police say 19-year-olds Julio Holani and Lopeti Linuana were intoxicated when they decided to walk on top of five cars in the area of Lindbrook Way. Four of those cars sustained damage that included smashed windows and dented hoods and roofs, say police.
Linuana received a cut when he allegedly smashed out one of the windows.