Teens Arrested For Damage Caused By Walking On Top Of Parked Cars
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two teens have been arrested accused of damaging several parked cars in Sacramento
Police say 19-year-olds Julio Holani and Lopeti Linuana were intoxicated when they decided to walk on top of five cars in the area of Lindbrook Way. Four of those cars sustained damage that included smashed windows and dented hoods and roofs, say police.
Linuana received a cut when he allegedly smashed out one of the windows.