Teens Arrested For Damage Caused By Walking On Top Of Parked Cars
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two teens have been arrested accused of damaging several parked cars in Sacramento
Police say 19-year-olds Julio Holani and Lopeti Linuana were intoxicated when they decided to walk on top of five cars in the area of Lindbrook Way. Four of those cars sustained damage that included smashed windows and dented hoods and roofs, say police.
Linuana received a cut when he allegedly smashed out one of the windows.