Folsom Couple Find Dead Infant In Their Backyard
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A Folsom couple says they returned from vacation to find the body of a baby in their backyard.
The shocking discovery was made Sunday at around 3:50 p.m. at the home in the 1900 block of Tyndrum Lane in the Empire Ranch area of Folsom.
“I know the couple that lives here and I haven’t seen her lately. I didn’t know if she was pregnant or someone living in the house was pregnant,” said Chan Kim, a neighbor. “They have a daughter who is about the same age as my son — maybe a year older. A teenager about 18 years old.”
Police say the infant showed no signs of trauma. They are not releasing its sex or race or saying whether it had been carried to full term.
“It’s just a shocker,” neighbor Diane Kim said. “Just a tragic situation. As a mom, it hurts.”
At around noon, the home owner drove up the home in a green pickup truck. He threw a shirt over his head and ran inside. A couple also drove to the home in a sedan and refused CBS13’s request for an interview.
An autopsy is planned. The death is considered suspicious.
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)