UPDATE: DMV Computers Are Now Working After Outage
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13/AP) – The California Department of Motor Vehicle offices are back up and running after a statewide computer outage this morning.
DMV spokeswoman Jan Mendoza says the DMV’s computer network was down Tuesday morning, so clerks were forced to process transactions by hand.
At 12:19 on Tuesday, DMV tweeted that all DMV services had been restored.
It was not immediately clear what caused the problem.
(TM and © Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant
subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS
Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This
material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)