UPDATE: DMV Computers Are Now Working After Outage
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13/AP) – The California Department of Motor Vehicle offices are back up and running after a statewide computer outage this morning.
DMV spokeswoman Jan Mendoza says the DMV’s computer network was down Tuesday morning, so clerks were forced to process transactions by hand.
At 12:19 on Tuesday, DMV tweeted that all DMV services had been restored.
It was not immediately clear what caused the problem.
(TM and © Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant
subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS
Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This
material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)