UPDATE: DMV Computers Are Now Working After Outage
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13/AP) – The California Department of Motor Vehicle offices are back up and running after a statewide computer outage this morning.
DMV spokeswoman Jan Mendoza says the DMV’s computer network was down Tuesday morning, so clerks were forced to process transactions by hand.
At 12:19 on Tuesday, DMV tweeted that all DMV services had been restored.
It was not immediately clear what caused the problem.
(TM and © Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant
subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS
Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This
material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)