UPDATE: DMV Computers Are Now Working After Outage
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13/AP) – The California Department of Motor Vehicle offices are back up and running after a statewide computer outage this morning.
DMV spokeswoman Jan Mendoza says the DMV’s computer network was down Tuesday morning, so clerks were forced to process transactions by hand.
At 12:19 on Tuesday, DMV tweeted that all DMV services had been restored.
It was not immediately clear what caused the problem.
(TM and © Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant
subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS
Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This
material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)