UPDATE: Sutter County Jail Inmate Back In Custody
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SUTTER COUNTY (CBS13) – A man who escaped from the Sutter County Jail on Wednesday night was arrested Friday afternoon and returned to custody.
Johnathan Nickolas Pattee, 26, was spotted by a Marysville police officer around noon and arrested without incident, according to the Sutter County Sheriff’s Department. He was being transported back to the Sutter County Jail.
The Appeal-Democrat reports that Pattee’s girlfriend, Dora Ann Willsey, 35, of Smartsville, on suspicion of aiding in the escape.
Pattee escaped from the jail just after 10 Wednesday night through a fire door, then cleared a 14-foot fence where there was a gap in the barbed wire.
Pattee had been serving a three-year sentence for driving a car without consent. He now faces an additional felony charge for the escape.