Stockton Police Investigating City’s 46th Homicide
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 46th person has been killed in Stockton this year. The latest homicide for crime-plagued city happened late Monday night when a man was shot in the head.
The shooting happened in the area of San Joaquin and Sonora streets shortly before 11 p.m.
The suspect was on the loose.
Monday’s fatal shooting follows two homicides over the weekend in Stockton, which set a record in 2011 with 56.