UPDATE: Folsom Police Arrest Parolee Accused Of Attempted Break-In
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – A parolee who reportedly tried to break in to his father-in-law’s house in Folsom on Friday afternoon has been arrested.
A resident of a home in the 200 block of Bauer Circle called 911 at 12:45 p.m. saying the suspect, Timothy Forney, 40, was trying to force his way into the home.
As officers arrived, Forney attempted to flee at a high rate of speed but crashed into a fence and then took off on foot into a backyard, Folsom police said.
Oak Chan Elementary, located at 101 Prewett Drive, was locked down sometime around 1 p.m. as police set up a perimeter around the home and told nearby residents to stay in place.
A short time later, Forney was arrested without further incident. He was taken into custody on his parole warrant and now faces several new charges, including burglary.