UPDATE: Police Investigating Two More Fatal Shootings In Stockton
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton Police are investigating two more homicides after separate shootings on Labor Day Monday.
The first incident was reported at 1:06 p.m. when a call came into police that a teen, 19, was shot while sitting inside of a car in the area of 12th Street and Viva Plaza.
He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Several hours later, two people were reportedly shot in a drive-by in the 1100 block of S. Commerce Street near W. Jackson Street and one of the victims died at the scene. The call came into police at 7:56 p.m. The other victim was in stable condition. Both victims were teenagers.
Police didn’t have any immediate suspect information in either shooting and no one had been arrested.
Shortly after the Commerce Street shooting, police were called out to another drive-by on Ninth Street, a couple blocks away. No information was immediately available on that incident.
With the two homicides on Monday, Stockton has had 48 so far this year.