UPDATE: Three Women Arrested In Rocklin Dollar Tree Robbery
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – Three local women have been arrested in the strong-arm robbery of a Dollar Tree store in Rocklin last week.
Rocklin Police detectives arrested Loriann Prout, 27, of Roseville, Victoria Micheels, 32, of Roseville and Enery Toro, 22, of Rocklin. Each was booked into the Placer County Jail on $200,000 bail.
They’re charged with robbery, false imprisonment, assault and conspiracy for the incident on Aug. 27 at the discount store on Lonetree Boulevard.
Detectives followed several tips in making the arrests, included several anonymous tips from the public, cell phone records and a parking surveillance video.
Two additional suspects have been identified but are not in custody in Placer County at this time, police said.
“This investigation is a great example of citizens and police working together to keep Rocklin safe. Our detectives did an outstanding job, and we were fortunate to have several anonymous tips submitted from members of the public providing valuable information,” Police Chief Ron Lawrence said in a press release announcing the arrests.
The three are accused of storming into the Dollar Tree right before closing time, forcing two employees to the floor, demanding they open the registers and safe. They even kicked a male employee for looking at them, according to police. At least one of the women was reportedly armed with a handgun.