Vacaville Man Accused Of Soliciting Teen Girl In Lucky’s Parking Lot
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A Vacaville man was arrested on Monday after he solicited a 14-year-old girl for sex in a grocery store parking lot, according to police.
The suspect, 44-year-old Juventino Zaragoza, reportedly approached the girl as she was sitting in a parked vehicle while her mother was shopping at the Lucky’s Supermarket at 777 E. Monte Vista Ave.
Zaragoza reached into the vehicle and touched the girl, then offered to pay her to perform a sex act on him. He left the girl his phone number and walked away, police said.
The girl told her parents of the encounter and they called police at about 4:30 p.m. After officers responded to the area, arrangements were made for the girl to call Zaragoza and set up a meeting.
He agreed to meet the girl at the Lucky’s parking lot for a sexual act in exchange for $50, police said.
Zaragoza arrived in the area and contacted the victim by phone. He was positively identified, placed under arrest and booked into the Solano County Jail.
Zaragoza was charged with a lewd act on child, a felony; arrangement of meeting with a minor for engaging in certain lewd and lascivious behavior, also a felony; and annoying or molesting a child, a misdemeanor.