Vacaville Man Accused Of Soliciting Teen Girl In Lucky’s Parking Lot
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A Vacaville man was arrested on Monday after he solicited a 14-year-old girl for sex in a grocery store parking lot, according to police.
The suspect, 44-year-old Juventino Zaragoza, reportedly approached the girl as she was sitting in a parked vehicle while her mother was shopping at the Lucky’s Supermarket at 777 E. Monte Vista Ave.
Zaragoza reached into the vehicle and touched the girl, then offered to pay her to perform a sex act on him. He left the girl his phone number and walked away, police said.
The girl told her parents of the encounter and they called police at about 4:30 p.m. After officers responded to the area, arrangements were made for the girl to call Zaragoza and set up a meeting.
He agreed to meet the girl at the Lucky’s parking lot for a sexual act in exchange for $50, police said.
Zaragoza arrived in the area and contacted the victim by phone. He was positively identified, placed under arrest and booked into the Solano County Jail.
Zaragoza was charged with a lewd act on child, a felony; arrangement of meeting with a minor for engaging in certain lewd and lascivious behavior, also a felony; and annoying or molesting a child, a misdemeanor.