Friends Of Vacaville Teen Killed In Hawaii Plan Memorial In Her Honor
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Friends of a Vacaville teen who died in a jet ski crash while on vacation in Hawaii plan to build a memorial in her honor.
They held a car wash and bake sale at Vacaville High School to raise money to create a memorial bench for Kristen Fonseca.
The 16-year-old died last month in Hawaii when a man riding a jet ski slammed into the back of her jet-ski.
Her friends say it’s important for them to create this memorial.
“We all love her and miss her and wish she could be here with us. We would’ve been doing this for a different cause but its for Kristen, so..,” explained Kristen’s friend Ana Diaz.
They hope to raise $2,000 for a bench in her memory.
The operator of the other jet ski was sentenced last week to probation for negligent homicide.