Friends Of Vacaville Teen Killed In Hawaii Plan Memorial In Her Honor
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Friends of a Vacaville teen who died in a jet ski crash while on vacation in Hawaii plan to build a memorial in her honor.
They held a car wash and bake sale at Vacaville High School to raise money to create a memorial bench for Kristen Fonseca.
The 16-year-old died last month in Hawaii when a man riding a jet ski slammed into the back of her jet-ski.
Her friends say it’s important for them to create this memorial.
“We all love her and miss her and wish she could be here with us. We would’ve been doing this for a different cause but its for Kristen, so..,” explained Kristen’s friend Ana Diaz.
They hope to raise $2,000 for a bench in her memory.
The operator of the other jet ski was sentenced last week to probation for negligent homicide.