Sacramento Family Loses Home To Fire
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento family is homeless after a fire destroyed their home Sunday afternoon.
The fire broke out at a mobile home park along Fulton Avenue.
No one was inside at the time of the blaze.
A neighbor who heard yelling and saw smoke called 9-1-1.
Firefighters say the cause of the blaze is accidental.