Woman Injured In Collision With Tanker Truck Loaded With Gasoline
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was injured early Tuesday morning after her car clipped a tanker truck loaded with gasoline.
She was driving on the westbound Highway 50 off ramp at Jefferson Boulevard when she clipped the truck.
The driver of the truck was not hurt.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are still trying to determine what caused the accident.