Woman Injured In Collision With Tanker Truck Loaded With Gasoline
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was injured early Tuesday morning after her car clipped a tanker truck loaded with gasoline.
She was driving on the westbound Highway 50 off ramp at Jefferson Boulevard when she clipped the truck.
The driver of the truck was not hurt.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are still trying to determine what caused the accident.