Woman Injured In Collision With Tanker Truck Loaded With Gasoline
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was injured early Tuesday morning after her car clipped a tanker truck loaded with gasoline.
She was driving on the westbound Highway 50 off ramp at Jefferson Boulevard when she clipped the truck.
The driver of the truck was not hurt.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are still trying to determine what caused the accident.