Woman Injured In Collision With Tanker Truck Loaded With Gasoline
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was injured early Tuesday morning after her car clipped a tanker truck loaded with gasoline.
She was driving on the westbound Highway 50 off ramp at Jefferson Boulevard when she clipped the truck.
The driver of the truck was not hurt.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are still trying to determine what caused the accident.