Woman Injured In Collision With Tanker Truck Loaded With Gasoline
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman was injured early Tuesday morning after her car clipped a tanker truck loaded with gasoline.
She was driving on the westbound Highway 50 off ramp at Jefferson Boulevard when she clipped the truck.
The driver of the truck was not hurt.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are still trying to determine what caused the accident.