Auburn Man Reportedly Threatens Roommate With Running Chainsaw
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – A 63-year-old Auburn man was arrested after he threatened his roommate with a revved-up chainsaw, according to police.
Officers responded to a residence near Gold and Virginia streets on Thursday at about 12:13 a.m. and arrested Marvin Daniels.
Daniels reportedly chased his roommate down a hallway to a bedroom carrying a revved-up chainsaw. He then went outside and took the screen off the roommate’s bedroom window and held the running chainsaw inside the window, police said.
The roommate was able to escape to a neighbor’s house and call 911.
Daniels was arrested and booked into the Placer County jail for brandishing a weapon, making criminal threats and violation of probation.
No information was released on why Daniels allegedly went after his roommate with the chainsaw.