Auburn Man Reportedly Threatens Roommate With Running Chainsaw
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – A 63-year-old Auburn man was arrested after he threatened his roommate with a revved-up chainsaw, according to police.
Officers responded to a residence near Gold and Virginia streets on Thursday at about 12:13 a.m. and arrested Marvin Daniels.
Daniels reportedly chased his roommate down a hallway to a bedroom carrying a revved-up chainsaw. He then went outside and took the screen off the roommate’s bedroom window and held the running chainsaw inside the window, police said.
The roommate was able to escape to a neighbor’s house and call 911.
Daniels was arrested and booked into the Placer County jail for brandishing a weapon, making criminal threats and violation of probation.
No information was released on why Daniels allegedly went after his roommate with the chainsaw.