Inderkum High School Teacher Investigated For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An Inderkum High School teacher has been placed on administrative leave for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Parents were notified Friday by an automated telephone message.
“We take these types of allegations very seriously,” Inderkum principal George Tapanes said.
The Sacramento Police Department and Natomas Unified School District are investigating the alleged relationship.
“Inderkum High School is committed to providing a safe, quality education for all our students,” Tapanes said. “This is an investigation, and should further developments occur, we will keep you posted.”
Tapanes said parents with questions can call his secretary, Monika Stover, at (916) 567-5642.