Inderkum High School Teacher Investigated For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An Inderkum High School teacher has been placed on administrative leave for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Parents were notified Friday by an automated telephone message.
“We take these types of allegations very seriously,” Inderkum principal George Tapanes said.
The Sacramento Police Department and Natomas Unified School District are investigating the alleged relationship.
“Inderkum High School is committed to providing a safe, quality education for all our students,” Tapanes said. “This is an investigation, and should further developments occur, we will keep you posted.”
Tapanes said parents with questions can call his secretary, Monika Stover, at (916) 567-5642.