Inderkum High School Teacher Investigated For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An Inderkum High School teacher has been placed on administrative leave for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Parents were notified Friday by an automated telephone message.
“We take these types of allegations very seriously,” Inderkum principal George Tapanes said.
The Sacramento Police Department and Natomas Unified School District are investigating the alleged relationship.
“Inderkum High School is committed to providing a safe, quality education for all our students,” Tapanes said. “This is an investigation, and should further developments occur, we will keep you posted.”
Tapanes said parents with questions can call his secretary, Monika Stover, at (916) 567-5642.