Inderkum High School Teacher Investigated For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An Inderkum High School teacher has been placed on administrative leave for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Parents were notified Friday by an automated telephone message.
“We take these types of allegations very seriously,” Inderkum principal George Tapanes said.
The Sacramento Police Department and Natomas Unified School District are investigating the alleged relationship.
“Inderkum High School is committed to providing a safe, quality education for all our students,” Tapanes said. “This is an investigation, and should further developments occur, we will keep you posted.”
Tapanes said parents with questions can call his secretary, Monika Stover, at (916) 567-5642.