Inderkum High School Teacher Investigated For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An Inderkum High School teacher has been placed on administrative leave for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Parents were notified Friday by an automated telephone message.
“We take these types of allegations very seriously,” Inderkum principal George Tapanes said.
The Sacramento Police Department and Natomas Unified School District are investigating the alleged relationship.
“Inderkum High School is committed to providing a safe, quality education for all our students,” Tapanes said. “This is an investigation, and should further developments occur, we will keep you posted.”
Tapanes said parents with questions can call his secretary, Monika Stover, at (916) 567-5642.