Armed Man Found Shot To Death Outside Placerville Home Identified
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – An armed man who allegedly entered a home and was shot and killed has been identified.
The El Dorado County Sheriff’s department has identified the man as 37-year-old Richard Lee Hart of Sacramento.
Hart was found dead just after midnight Saturday when El Dorado County sheriff’s deputies were called to a residence in the 3100 block of Lo Hi Way.
The sheriff’s department received reports of a man being shot with a shotgun after he allegedly entered the residence with a handgun.
Hart’s body was found laying face down outside the front door.
Detectives are currently investigating, but have made no arrests at this time.