Teenager Killed Outside South Sacramento House Party Identified
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A teenager killed in a double shooting in South Sacramento over the weekend has been identified.
The coroner has identified the deceased victim as 19-year-old Dijon Augustine Smith.
He was one of two men found shot outside a house party in the 7600 block of Daya Way around 2:45 Sunday morning.
A 39-year-old man was also shot. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Deputies questioned several people at the party but have not come up with information on possible suspects or a motive in the shooting.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau at (916) 874-5115, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP, or send a text message tip to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.