Teenager Killed Outside South Sacramento House Party Identified
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A teenager killed in a double shooting in South Sacramento over the weekend has been identified.
The coroner has identified the deceased victim as 19-year-old Dijon Augustine Smith.
He was one of two men found shot outside a house party in the 7600 block of Daya Way around 2:45 Sunday morning.
A 39-year-old man was also shot. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Deputies questioned several people at the party but have not come up with information on possible suspects or a motive in the shooting.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau at (916) 874-5115, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP, or send a text message tip to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.