Teenager Killed Outside South Sacramento House Party Identified
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A teenager killed in a double shooting in South Sacramento over the weekend has been identified.
The coroner has identified the deceased victim as 19-year-old Dijon Augustine Smith.
He was one of two men found shot outside a house party in the 7600 block of Daya Way around 2:45 Sunday morning.
A 39-year-old man was also shot. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Deputies questioned several people at the party but have not come up with information on possible suspects or a motive in the shooting.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau at (916) 874-5115, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP, or send a text message tip to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.