Teenager Killed Outside South Sacramento House Party Identified
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A teenager killed in a double shooting in South Sacramento over the weekend has been identified.
The coroner has identified the deceased victim as 19-year-old Dijon Augustine Smith.
He was one of two men found shot outside a house party in the 7600 block of Daya Way around 2:45 Sunday morning.
A 39-year-old man was also shot. He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Deputies questioned several people at the party but have not come up with information on possible suspects or a motive in the shooting.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau at (916) 874-5115, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP, or send a text message tip to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.