Man Reportedly Exposes Himself To Lathrop Elementary Students
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LATHROP (CBS13) – Two students at Lathrop Elementary School reported that a man exposed himself to them as they walked to school on Wednesday morning.
Lathrop Police Services deputies responded to meet with the students, who described the suspect as Asian, 5 feet, 7 inches tall and 140 pounds. He was reportedly wearing a black beanie, charcoal gray pullover sweatshirt and black sweat pants.
The students said the man ran toward an awaiting car that was facing south on Warfield Road. It was described as a newer gray four-door sedan, unknown make or model.
The students kept walking across the street until their mother caught up to them. After explaining to her what had happened, they continued on until they got to school and reported the incident to a teacher.
Additional sheriff’s deputies responded to the area and canvassed the neighborhood, but the suspect was not located.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400 or “Text a Tip” to “274637.”