Man Reportedly Exposes Himself To Lathrop Elementary Students
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
LATHROP (CBS13) – Two students at Lathrop Elementary School reported that a man exposed himself to them as they walked to school on Wednesday morning.
Lathrop Police Services deputies responded to meet with the students, who described the suspect as Asian, 5 feet, 7 inches tall and 140 pounds. He was reportedly wearing a black beanie, charcoal gray pullover sweatshirt and black sweat pants.
The students said the man ran toward an awaiting car that was facing south on Warfield Road. It was described as a newer gray four-door sedan, unknown make or model.
The students kept walking across the street until their mother caught up to them. After explaining to her what had happened, they continued on until they got to school and reported the incident to a teacher.
Additional sheriff’s deputies responded to the area and canvassed the neighborhood, but the suspect was not located.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400 or “Text a Tip” to “274637.”