Suspect In Killing Of Elderly Los Angeles Woman Was Actor
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say a man who fell to his death after killing an elderly Los Angeles woman was an actor who appeared in the FX television show “Sons of Anarchy.”
The Los Angeles County coroner’s office on Thursday identified him as 28-year-old Johnny Lewis. He may be best known as the actor who played Kip “Half Sack” Epps on the biker drama for two seasons.
The woman killed is identified as 81-year-old Catherine Davis.
Police tell the Los Angeles Times that she was found dead in a driveway in the Los Feliz area Wednesday and Lewis was found dead near a wall.
Investigators say Lewis apparently beat the woman to death and fought with two men before climbing a wall and falling to his death.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.