113 Pounds Of Cocaine Found In Propane Tank
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Border Patrol agents in San Diego County have arrested a driver after finding 113 pounds of cocaine hidden inside a propane tank strapped to his truck.
Authorities say the truck was stopped and searched Saturday morning as it headed into the U.S. from Mexico at the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
The driver, a 39-year-old U.S. citizen, was arrested.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.