Woman Arrested For Reportedly Trying To Take Daughter Again
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman arrested last week in Nevada for taken her daughter out of a Sacramento County daycare facility without authority to do so was arrested Friday when she reportedly tried to do it again.
Patti Rojas was released from a Nevada jail and on Friday she went back to the daycare in the 5200 block of Elkhorn Blvd. in the Foothill Farms area and tried to take her 3-year-old again, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Her daughter Crystal was not at the facility. She was home with her grandparents, who have custody of the girl. Staff of the daycare called the sheriff’s department and deputies caught up to Patti Rojas around 11:30 a.m. She was taken into custody and another daughter was placed in protective custody.
Rojas, 24, was booked into the Sacramento County Jail for violating a custody order and was being held on $25,000 bail.