Woman Arrested For Reportedly Trying To Take Daughter Again
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman arrested last week in Nevada for taken her daughter out of a Sacramento County daycare facility without authority to do so was arrested Friday when she reportedly tried to do it again.
Patti Rojas was released from a Nevada jail and on Friday she went back to the daycare in the 5200 block of Elkhorn Blvd. in the Foothill Farms area and tried to take her 3-year-old again, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Her daughter Crystal was not at the facility. She was home with her grandparents, who have custody of the girl. Staff of the daycare called the sheriff’s department and deputies caught up to Patti Rojas around 11:30 a.m. She was taken into custody and another daughter was placed in protective custody.
Rojas, 24, was booked into the Sacramento County Jail for violating a custody order and was being held on $25,000 bail.