UPDATE: San Francisco Man’s Body Found Off Auburn Street
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating a homicide after a man’s body was found lying near a downtown street Tuesday morning.
The victim, identified Wednesday as Larry Colvin, 33, of San Francisco, was found Tuesday morning in the 100 block of Park Street, off of the roadway.
A local resident noticed the body and called police at 9:20 a.m.
Police said Wednesday that Colvin died from a single gunshot wound. It’s not known why Colvin was in Auburn.