UPDATE: San Francisco Man’s Body Found Off Auburn Street
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating a homicide after a man’s body was found lying near a downtown street Tuesday morning.
The victim, identified Wednesday as Larry Colvin, 33, of San Francisco, was found Tuesday morning in the 100 block of Park Street, off of the roadway.
A local resident noticed the body and called police at 9:20 a.m.
Police said Wednesday that Colvin died from a single gunshot wound. It’s not known why Colvin was in Auburn.