UPDATE: San Francisco Man’s Body Found Off Auburn Street
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating a homicide after a man’s body was found lying near a downtown street Tuesday morning.
The victim, identified Wednesday as Larry Colvin, 33, of San Francisco, was found Tuesday morning in the 100 block of Park Street, off of the roadway.
A local resident noticed the body and called police at 9:20 a.m.
Police said Wednesday that Colvin died from a single gunshot wound. It’s not known why Colvin was in Auburn.