UPDATE: San Francisco Man’s Body Found Off Auburn Street
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating a homicide after a man’s body was found lying near a downtown street Tuesday morning.
The victim, identified Wednesday as Larry Colvin, 33, of San Francisco, was found Tuesday morning in the 100 block of Park Street, off of the roadway.
A local resident noticed the body and called police at 9:20 a.m.
Police said Wednesday that Colvin died from a single gunshot wound. It’s not known why Colvin was in Auburn.