UPDATE: San Francisco Man’s Body Found Off Auburn Street
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating a homicide after a man’s body was found lying near a downtown street Tuesday morning.
The victim, identified Wednesday as Larry Colvin, 33, of San Francisco, was found Tuesday morning in the 100 block of Park Street, off of the roadway.
A local resident noticed the body and called police at 9:20 a.m.
Police said Wednesday that Colvin died from a single gunshot wound. It’s not known why Colvin was in Auburn.