Suspected DUI Driver Who Slammed Into Liquor Store Expected In Court
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – An accused drunk driver who slammed into a Carmichael liquor store faces a judge Wednesday.
The suspect, 34-year-old Robert Ring, was arrested over the weekend after officers say he slammed into a liquor store on Fair Oaks Boulevard.
Surveillance video shows the car slamming into the window and pinning the clerk behind the counter. The clerk’s legs were broken in the crash.
Ring faces DUI and felony hit-and-run charges.