Suspected DUI Driver Who Slammed Into Liquor Store Expected In Court
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – An accused drunk driver who slammed into a Carmichael liquor store faces a judge Wednesday.
The suspect, 34-year-old Robert Ring, was arrested over the weekend after officers say he slammed into a liquor store on Fair Oaks Boulevard.
Surveillance video shows the car slamming into the window and pinning the clerk behind the counter. The clerk’s legs were broken in the crash.
Ring faces DUI and felony hit-and-run charges.