Suspected DUI Driver Who Slammed Into Liquor Store Expected In Court
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – An accused drunk driver who slammed into a Carmichael liquor store faces a judge Wednesday.
The suspect, 34-year-old Robert Ring, was arrested over the weekend after officers say he slammed into a liquor store on Fair Oaks Boulevard.
Surveillance video shows the car slamming into the window and pinning the clerk behind the counter. The clerk’s legs were broken in the crash.
Ring faces DUI and felony hit-and-run charges.