Suspected DUI Driver Who Slammed Into Liquor Store Expected In Court
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – An accused drunk driver who slammed into a Carmichael liquor store faces a judge Wednesday.
The suspect, 34-year-old Robert Ring, was arrested over the weekend after officers say he slammed into a liquor store on Fair Oaks Boulevard.
Surveillance video shows the car slamming into the window and pinning the clerk behind the counter. The clerk’s legs were broken in the crash.
Ring faces DUI and felony hit-and-run charges.