Suspected DUI Driver Who Slammed Into Liquor Store Expected In Court
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – An accused drunk driver who slammed into a Carmichael liquor store faces a judge Wednesday.
The suspect, 34-year-old Robert Ring, was arrested over the weekend after officers say he slammed into a liquor store on Fair Oaks Boulevard.
Surveillance video shows the car slamming into the window and pinning the clerk behind the counter. The clerk’s legs were broken in the crash.
Ring faces DUI and felony hit-and-run charges.