Woman Accused Of Hitting 2 Boys While Driving Under Influence Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – The woman accused of hitting two children with her car while driving under the influence appeared in court for the first time Monday.
Tresa Bales-Sterba is accused of hitting the brothers as they walked to school in Citrus Heights on Oct. 5.
Henry Perez-Rocha, 6, remains in the hospital.
His older brother, Juan, is home recovering.
Bales-Sterba is out on bail.