Woman Accused Of Hitting 2 Boys While Driving Under Influence Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – The woman accused of hitting two children with her car while driving under the influence appeared in court for the first time Monday.
Tresa Bales-Sterba is accused of hitting the brothers as they walked to school in Citrus Heights on Oct. 5.
Henry Perez-Rocha, 6, remains in the hospital.
His older brother, Juan, is home recovering.
Bales-Sterba is out on bail.