Woman Accused Of Hitting 2 Boys While Driving Under Influence Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – The woman accused of hitting two children with her car while driving under the influence appeared in court for the first time Monday.
Tresa Bales-Sterba is accused of hitting the brothers as they walked to school in Citrus Heights on Oct. 5.
Henry Perez-Rocha, 6, remains in the hospital.
His older brother, Juan, is home recovering.
Bales-Sterba is out on bail.