Woman Accused Of Hitting 2 Boys While Driving Under Influence Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – The woman accused of hitting two children with her car while driving under the influence appeared in court for the first time Monday.
Tresa Bales-Sterba is accused of hitting the brothers as they walked to school in Citrus Heights on Oct. 5.
Henry Perez-Rocha, 6, remains in the hospital.
His older brother, Juan, is home recovering.
Bales-Sterba is out on bail.