Woman Accused Of Hitting 2 Boys While Driving Under Influence Appears In Court
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – The woman accused of hitting two children with her car while driving under the influence appeared in court for the first time Monday.
Tresa Bales-Sterba is accused of hitting the brothers as they walked to school in Citrus Heights on Oct. 5.
Henry Perez-Rocha, 6, remains in the hospital.
His older brother, Juan, is home recovering.
Bales-Sterba is out on bail.