Police Seek Help In Finding Sacramento Teen
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento teenager who crawled out of her bedroom window on Sunday night has not been seen since, police said Wednesday.
Nicholette Garner, 14, was last seen on Sunday at about 10 p.m. Sacramento Police officers responded to the home near Truxel and San Juan in Natomas at about 12:52 a.m. on Monday after her family reported her missing.
Officers have contacted friends and family members in the Sacramento area and in other parts of California, but have not located her.
Nicholette is described as 5 feet 10 inches tall, 175 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information about her whereabouts to call the department’s non-emergency number at (916) 264-5471, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.