Police Seek Help In Finding Sacramento Teen
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento teenager who crawled out of her bedroom window on Sunday night has not been seen since, police said Wednesday.
Nicholette Garner, 14, was last seen on Sunday at about 10 p.m. Sacramento Police officers responded to the home near Truxel and San Juan in Natomas at about 12:52 a.m. on Monday after her family reported her missing.
Officers have contacted friends and family members in the Sacramento area and in other parts of California, but have not located her.
Nicholette is described as 5 feet 10 inches tall, 175 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information about her whereabouts to call the department’s non-emergency number at (916) 264-5471, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.