Police Seek Help In Finding Sacramento Teen
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento teenager who crawled out of her bedroom window on Sunday night has not been seen since, police said Wednesday.
Nicholette Garner, 14, was last seen on Sunday at about 10 p.m. Sacramento Police officers responded to the home near Truxel and San Juan in Natomas at about 12:52 a.m. on Monday after her family reported her missing.
Officers have contacted friends and family members in the Sacramento area and in other parts of California, but have not located her.
Nicholette is described as 5 feet 10 inches tall, 175 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information about her whereabouts to call the department’s non-emergency number at (916) 264-5471, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.