Police Seek Help In Finding Sacramento Teen
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento teenager who crawled out of her bedroom window on Sunday night has not been seen since, police said Wednesday.
Nicholette Garner, 14, was last seen on Sunday at about 10 p.m. Sacramento Police officers responded to the home near Truxel and San Juan in Natomas at about 12:52 a.m. on Monday after her family reported her missing.
Officers have contacted friends and family members in the Sacramento area and in other parts of California, but have not located her.
Nicholette is described as 5 feet 10 inches tall, 175 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information about her whereabouts to call the department’s non-emergency number at (916) 264-5471, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.