Police Seek Help In Finding Sacramento Teen
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento teenager who crawled out of her bedroom window on Sunday night has not been seen since, police said Wednesday.
Nicholette Garner, 14, was last seen on Sunday at about 10 p.m. Sacramento Police officers responded to the home near Truxel and San Juan in Natomas at about 12:52 a.m. on Monday after her family reported her missing.
Officers have contacted friends and family members in the Sacramento area and in other parts of California, but have not located her.
Nicholette is described as 5 feet 10 inches tall, 175 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information about her whereabouts to call the department’s non-emergency number at (916) 264-5471, Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.