Fourteen People Escape Early Morning Home Fire Near Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Fourteen people escaped an early morning house fire in Sacramento County near Elk Grove, according to officials. However, two of them ended up going to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The fire erupted in the garage of a home on Calvine and Excelsior Roads just after 3:00 Thursday morning.
Everyone was able to get out of the home as firefighters got to work putting the fire out.
Investigators believe the blaze started inside the garage before spreading into other areas of the home.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation. The condition of the two people taken to the hospital was not released.